Thursday, February 12, 2009

Short Brown Hair


So this is a really old picture of me, in this picture, i have my natural color, no there's no dying in this one.
How i have it cut is it's about an inch or two in the back and a little shorter than chin length on the front half. I guess some people call this an emo/scene hair....and sometimes people call it a Dyke cut, which i really hate it when people call it that.
I have sorta thick hair, so there wasn't much i could do for styling this cut. You are able to spike the back, using gel and/or hair spray. I can't go much into details of how to do it, because any time i had tried to, the hair wouldn't stay up, i might of used not that great of products or my hair just doesn't want to spike.

Any questions, leave a comment or e-mail me at haircolorandstyle@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment