Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pink Hair



So once i got bored with having blonde hair, found here, i decided to do pink, i barely remember what my reasoning of doing pink was. So i had gone to hot topic and picked out Special Effects Cupcake Pink, i still had some Special Effects Nuclear Red left, so i was trying to have blonde hair with pink and red streaks, but i forgot to put something on the blonde to keep the dye from bleeding onto the blonde, and doesn't help that Special Effects tends to bleed a lot, but lasts a long time. So it looked really weird for how it looked, so i had my mom help me put the pink through out all my hair. So in the end i ended up with pink hair with some redish streaks. Wish i had more pictures of this Pink...

I still hadn't cut or styled my hair or anything while i had it this pink.

Any questions, leave a comment or e-mail me at haircolorandstyle@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment