Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dark Pink Hair



After the pink hair, found here, was starting to fade, my mom went to Hot topic to buy me some dye. When she got there they didn't have Special Effects Cupcake Pink anymore, so i just had my mom buy the other pink they had, Special Effects Atomic Pink. It turned out that the pink was darker than what i had been using, which in the end, i loved it. I think it started to become where i need two bottles of dye to do my hair because it was getting so long. I tend to keep my hair short, but i keep wanting to grow it long again. Special Effects dyes tend to rub off on stuff, so my pillow was turning pink and part of a poster that was just above my bed that my head was sometimes on, the Avril poster in the background of the picture.

Any questions, leave a comment or e-mail me at haircolorandstyle@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. that pink looks great :)

    Missy
    For all things fashion:
    thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete