Thursday, February 12, 2009

Red Bangs

Parted in the middle.
Parted at the left side
To show off the tinted hair.

After i had the blonde bangs for a while, blonde bangs here, I went with a friend who got her hair done( i could make comments about how lame her hair turned out, but i won't) and i was making comments about how i tried to do green bangs, but failed(i might have a picture somewhere). So the stylist said that if i call my parents and ask, she would dye my bangs for me, for free! So i called and they said it's ok, so i had a few colors i pick out of, i think they were red, blue, and green....i don't fully remember. So i went with the red and got them done.
After they were starting to fade and my roots getting longer, i went to hot topic to buy red dye to redo it. I used Special Effects Nuclear Red. After a while of doing just the bangs red, i felt like trying to tint my hair, since the bottle was saying that it tints dark hair. So the last picture i posted shows how well it tinted the dark hair.
I didn't really do any styling of this hair, though i do remember getting it cut once where one side was shorter than the other side, like it wrapped around and once it got to the other side of my head, it went at an angle getting longer...so my bangs were the longest part of my hair, i don't have any pictures that shows that hair cut.

Any questions, leave a comment or e-mail me at haircolorandstyle@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment